Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas to All!!

It's Christmas Eve! Last night our family drove around town in our p.j.'s and looked at Christmas lights. I have been wanting to do it for years and we finally got to do it. It was so much fun. We then stopped at Starbucks for some of their decadent hot chocolate. This morning we have been baking up a storm. Laura and Leslie are filled with anticipation about what Santa will bring. (I am hoping for some sleep tonight but am not counting on it) ;). Last year the girls started waking us up every hour at 1 a.m. and we gave up around 5 a.m. I have a feeling we won't make it that long this year. What a blessing it is to be here able to enjoy Christmas.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

And most of all, Happy Birthday Jesus!!

Lots of love,

Kerry

2 comments:

  1. Kerry,

    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. It sounds like you already started!

    We did a cheese fondue, followed by a chocolate for Christmas Eve (I ate way to much chocolate). It was a good time.

    Give everyone a hug for me tomorrow. I am so thankful for you and our family.

    Take care of yourself, Kerry, and remember how much we all love you.

    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerry,

    Merry Christmas! I know you had a great Christmas! The drive around "town" looking at Christmas lights sounds fun! That is one of my favorite things to do at Christmas. Take care and have a great week-end!

    Love,
    Brooke :)

    ReplyDelete