Saturday, July 18, 2009

Fun, Fun, Fun

Hello Dear friends and family!

This week I am up in Virginia visiting with my sisters and their families. We are having such a wonderful time. There's been lots of swimming, video games, movies and laughter.

I continue to recover well and feel truly blessed. Thursday night we got together with many wonderful friends in King George who have been praying for me these many months. Some of them I met for the very first time. It was truly a joy to see them and thank them for their wonderful prayers and support.

Lots of love,
Kerry

1 comment:

  1. Your story touches my heart Kerry. You are in my prayers for healing today.
    When someone you love has cancer it changes your life as well as theirs’. As a former pastor’s wife so many times I longed for right words to comfort, encourage and even to pray for my friends and family members. I know Cec's book will be a great help to the many of us who’ve lived with and love cancer patients.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Gail P Smith

    ReplyDelete