Thursday, January 22, 2009

Test over but no news yet

Hey dear friends & family. The test is over but I have no news yet. The people at the E TN Diagnostic Ctr were super nice. I've been pricked with needles alot this week and am tempted to punch the next person who tries to prick me but I will try to contain myself. They injected me with something radioactive and Randy has been joking that tonight he may turn the lights off and see if I glow. All kidding aside, it is hard not knowing exactly what stage I am in (other than it is at least a 3) and where else in my body this cancer might be. I hope to have results on the scan tomorrow afternoon. The comments & emails are wonderful. They are giving peace in my spirit. I've been told there are people in Alaska praying for me and two school classes who prayed for me this morning (one even in Spanish!) I am truly blessed. Lots of Love,

Kerry

8 comments:

  1. Isaiah 58;8 8 Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the LORD will be your rear guard.
    I love you Kerry! I will be on my knees for you until your healing comes! Let me know when you need ANYTHING!!!!
    Amanda Gillenwater

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checking in on you! Thanks for the update, I am still praying for a good pet scan result. Remember that God is still and always will be in control of this. I hope you are getting some peaceful rest. Love, Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kerry,

    We haven't met yet, but I am great friends with your sister, Meredith. She has spoken often and lovingly about you since I have known her. I feel like I do already know you.

    Kerry, King George County, VA is praying for you right now. I wish you peace, rest, strength and good test results.

    May God Bless You,
    Michelle Chisholm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Kerry.

    I was so shocked to hear the news through the Promiseland grapevine. Please, let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do to help.

    Of course, you are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kerry from King George VA. We are keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers continuely. My prayer for you this morning is that you will feel the peace of God as you go through the many tests and that He will give you strength and courage to face this monster.

    Psalm 29:11
    "The Lord will give strength to His people:
    The Lord will bless His people with peace."

    Love
    Lorrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kerry,

    Just want you to know that you and your family are in our prayers. We are praying for your strength and healing.

    Love,

    Carolyn Fellhoelter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kerry,

    I cannot tell you how excited I was to hear the excitement in your voice today!! God answers prayers!!!! I cried tears of joy for you when I hugn up the phone.. I know you feel so much weight lifted off of you by knowing that the cancer hasn't spread.. Now it is time to FIGHT the FIGHT and beat this cancer!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kerry,

    Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a day you had yesterday. In the strangest of ways breast cancer is a blessing. You get to really live the life you were meant to live now!! Full out! Joyful, loving and open to God's messages. You are a courageous woman who I am so glad to call friend. As far as the wigs go I think you need all flavors!
    all my love,

    Whitney

    ReplyDelete