Friday, February 27, 2009

Girls Having Fun & Wiggin' It!



We are starting the weekend off on a great note. We have had another blessed day. The girls received a special gift today from two friends named Andrea and Sarah at coop...their very own wigs. Now when Mommy puts on her wig Laura and Leslie can wear theirs as well, although I'm jealous because their wigs are alot more colorful than mine!

I am also happy to report that we have had some beautiful crosses and pendants donated by a very talented glass artist named Shelly Maxfield in Texas. We are using the money from the purchase of those (as well as money from a bake sale & other donations) towards the purchase of more shirts! So far we have raised $184! That's a lot of shirts! We are up to 79 shirts now total, so close to our original 100 goal! Every day I continue to get emails from people all over the country who are inspired by the T-Shirt ministry. Your continued prayer and support is making a difference! Lots of love,

Kerry

5 comments:

  1. Laura and Leslie are beautiful in their wigs. Andrea and Sarah are such good friends to give these wigs to them. Today's blog makes me smile. The music today is wonderful, too. Kerry, I hope that you have had a good day today. We will continue to pray for good days. I am amazed with the T-shirt ministry. I know that you will surpass the 100 goal and go way beyond. God is using you in a powerful way. God bless you. We love you.

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerry,
    Sarah was so happy to see Laura and Leslie in the picture with their wigs on. I am so grateful that we had a chance to do this for your girls. Sarah took such time to wrap the wigs and make beautiful cards for them. Thank you for that opportunity. Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checking in on you and wanted to tell you that I am still praying for you! ~Cindy Knight

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Kerry,

    I am glad that yesterday was a good day and you were able to go to coop. The wigs were so thoughtful. People have been so kind to us.
    The girls look beautiful! Why is it that everything looks so good on them?
    Stephen's birthday is on Monday. He wrote out a two page list of food he wanted me to buy. He planned breakfast, lunch and dinner. Next to several food items he put (lots). He wants mom's macaroni and cheese for dinner. All three boys were pouring over the list of groceries adding comments. It was quite the event.
    I received my shirt and sisters' pin from Shannon yesterday. I will need to take a picture!
    I hope you feel good today and it is another blessed day. We have so much to look forward to!
    Remember how much I love you,

    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple
    ipad and tested to see if it can survive a forty foot
    drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views.
    I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!


    Here is my web page; Withdrawal Symptoms From Methadone

    ReplyDelete